*If you are not seeing old templates since moving to the latest version of TITAN please contact the Help Desk*
- You will notice the new “Template Content” menu item in the left navigation of TITAN as well as a new button in the WYSWIG editor
- Use the feature to design attractive article templates that can easily be saved and retrieved in TITAN.
- Possible uses include: embedding pre- or post-game statistics, player profiles and “next game” modules
Examples of pre-game and post-game templates
How It Works
CREATE A NEW TEMPLATE
1. In Titan, follow path: Publishing > Articles > Template Content: “ADD A NEW TEMPLATE”
2. Fill in Template Content Name and Template Content Description. Next, create your template in the Template HTML box or copy & paste existing code into the area.
3. Click Save.
USING AN EXISTING TEMPLATE
1. Either add a new article or find an existing article to edit.
2. In the Article Content box click the Insert Predefined Template Content button.
3. A Templates window will open. Select your Template and a preview will appear.
4. Select Insert.
5. Your template will now appear in the Article Content window.
6. Edit the necessary sections and continue as you normally would to create an article.